7.06.2011

Tutorial: Winged Liner

any people have their signature makeup look, and winged eyeliner happens to be mine. I think that, when done right, this eyeliner can look really nice. You can wear this as an everyday or an evening look depending on what lipstick you apply. For an everyday look, I wear a more natural, nude lip color, just so it isn't so over the top. Here is how I do my version of the classic, winged liner:

Supplies:
  • Eyeliner Brush (Angled, or one like mine.)
  • Gel/Cream Eyeliner (Or liquid eyeliner)

    Directions:
    1. Line your eyes from the inner corner to the end of your eye.

         2.  Flick out the eyeliner from the edge of the eye. (TIP: Make the flick a
              "continuing" line from your waterline.)



         3. Draw a straight line from the end of the line, connecting to the middle of the 
             lashline. (The picture below looks like I didn't do a straight line, but only
             because my eyeball is curved)


         4.  Fill in the empty space. (Again...the line doesn't look straight, but it is.)



























    This is the finished look! I touched up the edges a bit, because I was in a hurry when I did this. Hope this helped someone. Thanks for reading!



    5 comments:

    1. Finally a good post about this super dramatic yet classic eyeliner look! Thanks a lot!
      Following!

      XO,
      Lucija

      withlovelucija.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. You're welcome! I'm glad this helped you!

      ReplyDelete
    3. The MAC eyeliner is definitely my favorite cream eyeliner EVER. Love the tutorial! Great job. Also, great outfit on your previous post. I am loving your blog. :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. love it! i use a liquid liner but will have to try this!

      ReplyDelete