7.15.2011

Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush


absolutely love this brush! If you're looking for a great foundation brush, look no further. The Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush is amazing. At first I was hesitant to try a Sigma brush, despite all the good reviews. But one day I finally decided to give it a try. I needed a new foundation brush, one that would buff in my liquid foundation rather than streak it on. I heard that the Sigma F80 was great for anything, and it is! I can apply my liquid foundation with this and after buffing it in, it looks very natural. I also use this for applying loose powder, bronzer, blush, and occasionally concealer. This brush does it all. I'm not exaggerating. Also, its bristles are super soft! 



Notice how dense the brush is? This makes it super easy to buff in your makeup.
















Pros:
  • Inexpensive! (Retails for 16.00 on the Sigma website)
  • High Quality
  • Unique (I don't think I've ever seen a kabuki brush like this)
  • Applies makeup wonderfully
  • Extremely Soft
Cons:
  • Sheds a few hairs after washing (Never anything drastic) 
Overall this brush is amazing! You don't even have to spend a fortune for good quality, unlike MAC's face brushes! I would give this product a five out of five.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good review! I've been looking high and low for a good "do it all" brush. Mostly foundation, but something versatile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to borrow that from you when I come home. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for the review. I Stumbled Upon you randomly and glad I did! I've been into makeup since I was young but just recently been really getting into it and wanting to learn how to apply correctly, best products, ect. So please keep posting informative stuff! I'm always looking for new products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad this helped you! Thanks for reading! If you have any questions just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been lusting over this brush for a while now, really like your blog x

    ReplyDelete