y skin has always been clear, so I only ever use tinted moisturizers. A tinted moisturizer is basically foundation mixed with a moisturizer. However, tinted moisturizers have no where near the same coverage as a foundation. Out of all the ones I've used, they're pretty sheer. I have used a few different ones before, but then my Clinique Moisture Surge ran out, and I decided to try something new. I choose the MAC Studio Moisture Tint with a SPF of 15. It retails for $29.50. I purchased mine from the MAC counter in Nordstrom. Here are my thoughts on this product.
Contains 40ML/1.3 US FL OZ of the product
I purchased this product in the shade Light
- The finish was really great (More of a matte finish)
- Good coverage for a TM (Tinted Moisturizer)
- The color selection (It doesn't really matter if you get a shade too light/dark because it usually blends in really well)
- The amount of product for the price
- Moisturizing (Believe it or not, I've tried TMs that were drying)
- Broke me out!
I loved this product so much! However...I got zits! I was so disappointed, especially since this was my favorite tinted moisturizer I've ever tried! Although this product is great, I wouldn't recommend it, despite how well it works. If you're looking into purchasing this, I would try a sample first.
Overall I'd give this product a 0 out of 5, just due to the fact that it broke me out. If it hadn't have done that, I'm positive I would give it a 5 out of 5!
Thanks for reading!